Rationally you know you want to quit smoking, but the inner voice beckons you to have one more. If you don’t, you’ll feel agitated, unsatisfied and create un-needed tension. You remember all the other times you tried to quit before – cold turkey, medications, and other ways just to go back within a few days, weeks or months to smoking again.
If you’ve smoked for any length of time, you have come to identify yourself with a cigarette (or chewing tobacco, cigar, pipe). Your self-image has been imbedded and imprinted with this identity over and over again – which means now your subconscious mind is in control.
Amy Hale’s hypnotherapy process can help you gain control over your tobacco use- not just for a few months or years, but permanently. With Amy’s program you can:
- Discover the subconscious cues for smoking and releasing the outdated hold it has on both the addiction and habit of smoking. Release whatever need smoking or tobacco is unsuccessfuly trying to fill.
- Strengthen and reinforce new, positive, healthy habits to help you fulfill your true needs.
- Dissolve your smoker’s identity and strengthen your self-image and idently as a non-smoker.
- Learn and use tools to help you in times of stress or boredom, so that those little dings that happen every day, don’t cause you sabotage your efforts.
- Direct your subconscious mind to stop damaging your health with tobacco and choose to be healthier.
Imagine, for a moment, that you are free from cigarettes (or cigars, chewing tobacco, pipes). Your hair doesn’t smell. Your clothes don’t smell. You have more energy and you’re experience a life that’s more fulfilling and secure.
Notice what it is like to no longer crave or be controlled by cigarettes.
Withdrawal symptoms are often non-existent when using hypnotherapy as a tool to help you quit smoking. Experience freedom from tobacco without massive agitation. Feel good again with more stamina and well-being.
During your sessions, we will discuss your personal habits with smoking so that suggestions can be built for your personal success. Hypnotherapy will be comfortably introduced and we will communicate with your subconscious mind to release your previous programming for smoking and create new programming to protect your health and well-being. Most people (80.6%) stop smoking at the first session while (90.1%) stop smoking, completely, by the second session. (I contact every person to make sure.)
|Do you want to continue worrying about when your body is going to break down from smoking?|
Are you going to call Amy Hale to help you stop smoking today?
Give yourself permission to create a healthier and happier life. Give yourself a true sense of security by reducing your chances of getting emphysema, lung cancer or a host of other illnesses and troubles that can be brought on by tobacco. Live life to the fullest – and your loved ones will thank you too.
Amy has the experience (more than 11 years) and commitment to help you quit smoking and remain a non-smoker. Come in for a consultation to speak with Amy and receive valuable information that you can take home with you to make an informed decision or schedule an appointment to stop smoking today. 734-644-6681
Some Facts Regarding Smoking
- Smoking related diseases claim an estimated 430,700 American lives each year.
- In the US, it costs $97.2 billion each year in health-care costs and lost productivity.
- It is directly responsible for 87% of lung cancer cases and causes most cases of emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- One in two long-term smokers will die from illnesses triggered or worsened by smoking.
Information from the American Lung Association
Amy invites you to schedule a consultation to assess your needs and explain the best route of care for lasting results. You will have all of your questions answered in a non-pressure conversation so that you can make a well-informed decision.