Has your life ever felt a bit off? Perhaps you meet someone who does something you’ve always wanted to do. Or maybe something super challenging is thrown at you. You realize, then, that you want to jump out of the fast moving lane that you’re in and into one where you can breathe. A place where you can ask yourself some important questions.
“Is this what I really want to be doing with my life? Is this all there is?”
It might be easy to just keep going with the way things are. People make excuses all of the time as to how hard it is to change paths. We each have our own unique path in life and only you will know if something doesn’t feel right.
Here are 10 signs you need to make a change in your life. Do any of these resonate with you?
- You daydream about a different life and lifestyle.
- You romanticize the future to escape your current reality.
- Your actions don’t align with your words.
- You sense you’re settling.
- You feel disappointed in
- Your relationships feel fake.
- You start to lie to yourself and others because you’re embarrassed.
- You don’t feel excited about the future.
- You resist new things out of fear of the unknown or what others will say.
- You see someone with a great life and you’re jealous.
If any of these feel familiar to you, perhaps you’re stuck or don’t even know where to begin.
Take a pen and paper and go to a quiet place. Answer these questions:
- How do I want to spend my days and evenings?
- Who do I want to hang out with?
- What is the biggest problem facing me right now?
- Who can I talk to or ask for advice?
- What are the reasons I feel as if won’t have the life I desire?
Lots of people have been at this spot in their lives. Even people who are now successful. Research some of these individuals who have achieved things in areas you want to achieve in. See how they did it. Let them inspire you.
If you have an important change you would like to make in your life, I can always help you so that you don’t become overwhelmed and to help you make sure that you have created the best mindset to make the change easier.